Tuesday, June 14, 2011

DIY Father's Day Gifts

Less then a week until Father's Day! I'm still very indecisive on what my pops will receive this year, there seems to be a lot of great projects out there - so many in fact, I couldn't even decide which to feature. I've chosen these 5 projects to share with you, comment & vote on your fav gift, and that's what I'll make my daddy!

Happy Sewing!

1. The Osman Tie (like women and shoes, men and ties: you can never have enough)


2. Infused Alcohol (clearly not sewing, however a fantastic idea) 


3. Sewing a BBQ apron (because my dads an awesome chef... and loves to BBQ!)


4.  Sports inspired pillow (maybe a puck?)


5. Car Visor CD Holder (because Dad throws his CD's into the glove box, and has yet to discover the ipod connector)




No comments:

Post a Comment